Boards based on the VPX format:
Connect Tech’s GraphiteVPX/CPU-TX2/TX1 is a VITA 65 compliant 3U VPX single board computer that brings the NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX2 and TX1 embedded computing platforms to the VPX form factor. This complete host solution delivers over a TeraFLOP of performance, with multiple USB 3.0 ports, multiple GbE channels, and 6 CSI camera interfaces to round out...
- Stratix V family in the KF40 (1517 FBGA) package
- GX Device variants: 5SGXA3, 5SGXA4, 5SGXA5, 5SGXA7, 5SGXA9 and 5SGXAB
- GS Device variants: 5SGSD4, 5SGSD5, 5SGSD6 and 5SGSD8
- Arria® V SX family on the KF40 (1517 FBGA) package
- SX Device variants: B3 and B5
- Hard Processor System (HPS)
- Dual-Core ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore processor
Single Board Computer with Intel Atom® E39XX processor and Intel Cyclone® V FPGA for swap applications The VF370 is a 3U OpenVPX Single Board Computer (SBC) module that utilises the Intel Atom® E39xx series of embedded processors, Intel Cyclone® V FPGA technology and a FMC mezzanine site, to provide a module with scalable processing power...
- Compact 3U VPX Compatible Module
- Based on Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ Multiprocessor SoC
- 6-Cores ARM up to 1.5GHz, and GPU
- 2.5 or 5GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB Flash
- Up to 750K Programmable Logic Cells
- FMC compatible socket for high-speed interface adapters
- Can operate as SBC or System Controller
- Best in Class SWaP-C
Click for full size image. The VPX-ZU1-SDR from PanaTeQ is a 3U OpenVPX module based on a Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC ZU6EG/ZU9EG/ZU15EG using JESD204B interface to an Analog Devices AD9371 or AD9375 Wideband RF Transceiver. Available in Air Cooled or Conduction Cooled version (see picture), this module offers incredible capabilities for the developers looking for...