PC/104 FFT Processor w. Virtex-5 FPGA
The SMT105-FMC is a FPGA I/O Module with a VITA’57 FMC-LPC™ Daughter Card based on the Stackable Industry Standard PCIe/104™ format.
The SMT105-FMC has a large Xilinx Virtex-5 FXT FPGA for pre-processing tasks, local buffer Memory and I/O interface to the PCI Express and SATA Interfaces.
The SMT105-FMC can be used either as an I/O-Blade for a Single Board Computer with either the OneBank or Three-Bank PCIe/104™ Connector solution or used as a “Head-Less” solution, ie. Remote Host Controlled.
- Virtex-5 FXT FPGA (including integrated PowerPC™ cores)
- Virtex-5 SXT FPGA for FFT Processing Applications
- VITA57.1 FMC-LPC ™ Carrier
- 512Mbyte DDR2 memory.
- 3 banks of QDRII memory, arranged as 2Mbit by 36 (Optional)
- USB2 Interface to FPGA.
- RS232 interfaces.
- 4-lane and 1-lane PCI Express interfaces. Type 1 or Type 2