FMC 5-channel Digital I/O module – Low-Pin-Count
fmc-dio-5chttla 5-channel digital I/O module is a simple board for digital I/O on LEMO connectors. It has been designed for testing White Rabbit functionality as part of the SPEC Demonstration Package for White Rabbit, and it can be used for other general purpose applications too.
- Open Hardware (Published under CERN OHL)
- 5 input/output ports (Lemo 00 connectors)
- Output levels: LVTTL (+3.3 V over a 50-Ohm load).
- Input levels: Logic standard (Vih = [1-5]V)
- Output Rise/fall times: max. 2 ns
- Input bandwidth: min. 200 MHz
- Programmable 50-Ohm input termination in each channel
- LVDS I/O on the carrier side
- One of the inputs is capable of driving a global clock net in the carrier’s FPGA
- Inputs protected against +15V pulses with a pulse width of up to 10us @ 50Hz