The Trenz Electronic TE0841 is an industrial-grade FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Kintex UltraScale KU35 or KU40 with 2x banks of 16-Bit width 512Mbtyes DDR4 SDRAM, max 256 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O’s is provided via rugged high-speed stacking connections.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price.
- Kintex UltraScale KU35 or KU40 in A784 Package
– Two banks of 16-Bit DDR4, 512Mbytes each
– SPI Boot Flash – 256 MByte max.
- Size: 40 x 50 mm, 3 mm mounting holes for skyline heat spreader
- B2B Connectors: 3 x Razor beam, total 260 terminals
– User I/O: HR 12, HP 132
– Serial transceiver: GTH 8 lanes (all)
– GT clock inputs: 2
Si5338 – 4 output PLL, GT and PL clocks
200 MHz LVDS oscillator
- All power supplies on board, single supply operation supported
A 3D STEP model is available here.TEO841-Flow-Diagram