Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ SoM
The Trenz Electronic TE0808 is an industrial-grade SoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+, max. 4 GByte DDR4 SDRAM with 32-Bit width, max. 512 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, up to 256 MByte HyperFlash, 20 Gigabit transceivers, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O’s is provided via rugged high-speed stacking connections.
All this in a compact 5.2 x 7.6 cm form factor, at the most competitive price.
- SoC: ZYNQ UltraScale+ ZU9EG 900 pin packages (ZU4EV, ZU5EV, ZU7EV, ZU6EG, ZU15EG)
– 32-Bit DDR4 – 4 GByte max.
– 2 x Hyper RAM – 2 x 32 MByte max.
– SPI Boot Flash dual parallel – 512 MByte max.
– XTRMFlash (or HyperFlash) – 256 MByte max.
– 65 x MIO, 48 x HD (all), 96 x HP (2 banks)
– Serial transceiver: GTR 4 (all) + GTH 16 (all)
– GT clocks, SYSMON I2C
– PLL clock inputs and outputs
- Size: 52 x 76 mm, 3 mm mounting holes for skyline heat spreader
- B2B connectors: 3 x 160 pin
- Si5345 – 12 output PLL
- All power supplies on board, single 3.3V Power required
– 14 on-board DC/DC regulators and 13 LDO’s
– MSP430 power monitor and controller
– LP, FP, PL separately controlled power domains
- Support for all boot modes (except NAND) and scenarios
- Support for any combination of PS connected peripherals