The FMC30RF is an FMC Daughter Card which is fully compliant with the VITA 57.1-2010 standard. The FMC30RF offers in a small footprint a low power and fully featured Rx / Tx signal path for the development and deployment of advanced RF solutions. With a frequency range coverage from 400MHz to 3.0GHz* and up to 60MHz* bandwidth the FMC30RF provides flexibility and reconfigurability to a host of applications.
Based on Texas Instruments RF technology the FMC30RF comprises of a dual DAC Tx IQ modulator, a dual ADC Rx IQ demodulator with PGA and LNA front-end and on-board clocking with integrated PLL/VCO. The FMC30RF allows flexible control on sampling frequency through serial communication busses. Furthermore the card is equipped with power supply and temperature monitoring and offers several power-down modes to switch off unused functions.
* Bandwidth is limited to 30MHz when the TRF3711 Low Pass Filter is not bypassed.
• Conduction cooled compatible
• ANSI/VITA 57.1-2010 compliant
• RF coverage from 400Mhz to 3.0GHz*
• Time Domain Duplex (TDD) and Frequency Domain Duplex (FDD) compatible
• Low Power, Small Footprint
• Complete transceiver signal chain solution for up to 60MHz* bandwidth
• Dual DAC, IQ modulator for Tx
• Dual ADC, IQ modulator with PGA, buffer and filters for Rx
• On-board clocking with integrated PLL/VCO
• LNA front-end
• LPC (Low-Pin Count) 160 pins connector
• Phase locking for clocks and RF between two boards
• MIL-I-46058c compliant (optional)