FMC Card with DisplayPort input and output
The Trenz Electronic TEF0007 is a DisplayPort 1.2 compatible FMC card with data rates up to 5.4 Gbps and sink and source DP connector. SN65DP159 is used as DP Retimer and SN75DP130 as DP Redriver to connect sink and source to on board Kintex-7 FPGA.
Image stream over FMC can be realized over 4 MGTs (only 1 available on LPC) and 34 differential IOs (LPC compatible).
- Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA (XC7K160T-2FBG676C)
- 32 MByte QSPI Flash
- Clock management
- 50 MHz oscillator
- Configurable PLL (SI5345) for MGT reference clocks (DP and FMC MGTs) and additional system clocks
- Sink: up to 4 lanes over SN65DP159
- Source: up to 4 lanes over SN75DP130
- Important Note: Xilinx DP IP or other compatible third party IP is needed
- FMC LPC compatible with one MGT RX/TX lane
- 34 differential IOs (68 single ended)
- 1 MGT on LPC or up to 4 MGT on HPC
- FPGA JTAG (optional over separate XSR connector possible)
- FMC EEPROM (not configured)
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x TEF0007-02A Trenz Electronic FMC card with pre-assembled heat sink
- 1 x Front panel with fixing material (screws, nuts and spacer sleeves)