FMC Mezzanine module, 4 or 8 channel RS232/422/485 configurable ports
The NES-FMC-SER is a VITA57 FPGA Mezzanine module offering Serial I/O function. It is available with 4 or 8 Serial ports configurable to RS232/422 and RS485.
The FMC specification was developed to enable FMCs to be supported on a wide range of existing form factors including but not limited to, PCIe, VME, CompactPCI, VXS, VPX, VPX-REDI, AdvanceTCA and AMC. Up to three FMCs can be fitted on a 6U VPX carrier.
- FMC LPC connector (Type HPC can also be mounted)
- 4 or 8 configurable channels RS232/422/485
- Front panel connector SCSI 50 pin
- Baud Rate 10Mbps in RS485/422 mode, 1Mbps in RS232 mode
- Slew rate software programmable, ESD 15KV
To download the Spec sheet, please click here.