High Pin Count FMC for high speed data communication over copper Dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet FMC
The FMC432 is a dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GBASE-T) FPGA Mezzanine Card with two RJ45 connectors available on the front panel. Compliant with the VITA 57.1 standard the FMC432 is compatible with FPGA carrier cards offering High Pin Count connectors. It also allows for the option to stack an additional FMC over it. Any of the 4DSP FMC that use LVDS and single ended signaling only can be mounted over the FMC432, thus offering users with the ability to build a complete high speed data acquisition, waveform generation and communication solution while using a single FMC site on an FPGA carrier card.
The FMC432 is an ideal solution to bring high speed Ethernet connectivity to an FPGA based system and ensure reliable external communication.
- Dual 10 GbE (10GBASE-T) over RJ45
- Conduction cooled compatible
- ANSI/VITA 57.1-2010 compliant
- 1.8V to 3.3V VADJ operation
- HPC (High-Pin Count) 400 pins connector
- MIL-I-46058c conformal coating (optional)
- Ethernet Data communication
- Software defined radio (SDR)
- Wireless communication receivers
- Medical equipment
- Aerospace and test measurement Instruments