Low Pin Count FMC for data communication
Dual 1 Gigabit Ethernet FMC
The FMC431 is a dual 1 Gigabit Ethernet FPGA Mezzanine Card with two RJ45 connectors available on the front panel. Compliant with the VITA 57.1 standard the FMC431 offers a High Pin Count connector but is compatible with FPGA carrier cards with Low Pin Count connectors. The Ethernet interface (1000BASE-T) is either implemented using RGMII (Low Pin Count compatible) or SGMII (High Pin Count compatible). The FMC431 also offers the option to stack an additional FMC over it. Any of the 4DSP FMC that use LVDS and single ended signaling only can be mounted over the FMC431, thus offering users with the ability to build a complete data acquisition, waveform generation and communication solution while using a single FMC site on an FPGA carrier card. The FMC431 is an ideal solution to bring Ethernet connectivity to an FPGA based system and ensure reliable external communication.
The FMC431 is an ideal solution to bring Ethernet connectivity to an FPGA based system and ensure reliable external communication.
- Dual 1 GbE (1000BASE-T) over RJ45
- Conduction cooled compatible
- ANSI/VITA 57.1-2010 compliant
- 1.8V to 3.3V VADJ operation
- HPC (High-Pin Count) 400 pins connector,
- Low Pin Count compatible
- MIL-I-46058c conformal coating (optional)
- Ethernet Data communication
- Software defined radio (SDR)
- Wireless communication receivers
- Medical equipment
- Aerospace and test measurement Instruments