The FMC108 is an eight-channel ADC FMC (FPGA Mezzanine Card) which is fully compliant with the VITA 57.1-2010 standard. The FMC108 card provides eight A/D 14-bit 250MSPS channels which can be sampled by an internal clock source (optionally locked to an external reference) or an externally supplied sample clock. A trigger input for customized sampling control is also available. The FMC108 has the HPC (high-pin count) connector, front panel I/O, and is conduction cooled compliant. The board is also available with Mil-I-46058c compliant Conformal Coating.
Another important featured of the FMC108 is the ability to cascade multiple FMC boards supported by a single clock frequency.
The design is based on the TI ADS62P49 Dual Channel 14-Bit 250 MSPS A/D with programmable DDR LVDS or parallel CMOS (LVCMOS) outputs. The analog signal inputs can be either single ended or differential, AC- or DC coupled connecting to SSMC coaxial connectors on the front panel.
The FMC108 allows flexible control on sampling frequency, analog input gain, and offset correction through serial communication with a carrier card. Furthermore the card is equipped with power supply and temperature monitoring and offers several power-down modes to switch off unused functions.
- Eight channel 14-bit 250MSPS A/D conversion
- Available as air cooled and conduction cooled
- VITA 57.1-2010 compliant
- Based on TI ADS62P49
- LVDS or 1.8V LVCMOS output operation
- Coaxial front panel inputs on SSMC connectors
- Single ended AC- or DC-coupled analog input
- Optional analog differential input
- Flexible clock tree enables:
- internal clock
- external clock
- cascading multiple boards – Optional
- HPC (High-Pin Count) 400-Pin Connector
- Mil-I-46058c Conformal Coating Compliant – Optional