FMC I/O Module with ADCS/DAC/CANS I/Os + WiFi/BLE/GPS/GNSS/4G/AUDIO MODULES + IMU/TEMPERATURE&HUMIDITY SENSOR AUDIO SENSORS + USB3.0 + GPIO
The FM192-R board is designed to fan out the FMC-LPC connector I/Os to four DB9 connectors and one SEIC connector. The FM912-R provides wireless connectivity via WiFi + BLE and 4G + GNSS/GPS modules. 3x antenna connectors (2x for the 4G + GNSS/GPS and 1x WiFi + BLE) are provided for connecting 3x external antennas. Furthermore, the FM192-R provides an IMU sensor, CAN BUS, humidity and temperature sensor and Audio I/O.
Optionally, 4x USB3.0 and 40x pin General Propose Input/Output (GPIO) can be added using the FM192-U expansion board via the SEIC connector.
The FM192-R was specially designed for adapting the Sundance EMC2-V2, and other FPGA systems compatible with the VITA57.1 FMC-LPC interface, for vision/robotics and autonomous systems/IoT applications
- FMC LPC connector with I/O and single high-speed serial.
- Single +5 (external ATX connector MOLEX part 8991) for powering external sensors via the DB9 connectors.
- 100-way SEIC peripheral interface connector.
- 12x analogue inputs 3V TTL, with a resolution of 12-bits@2kSPS via 2x DB9 (J6-J8).
- 8x analogue outputs 3V TTL, with a resolution of 24-bits@2kSPS via 1x DB9 (J9).
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi + Bluetooth Low Energy V4
- 4G + GNSS/GPS
- 2x CAN BUS via 1x DB9 (J4).
- IMU sensor
- Humidity and Temperature sensor.
- Audio I/O
- Optional 4x USB3.0 connections available via the expansion FM191-U board.
- Optional 26x single-ended digital I/Os 5V TTL 40-pin via the expansion FM192-U board.
- 3 x ADS122U04IPWR a precision, 24-bit, analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
- DAC60508ZRTET eight-channel digital-to-analog converter (DAC)