PC/104 OneBank Board w. Zynq ZU4EV MPSoC FPGA
The EMC²-ZU4EV is a PCIe/104 OneBank™ SBC with a Xilinx Zynq SoC and a VITA57.1 FMC™ LPC I/O board. The main processing power of the EMC²-ZU4EV is a Dual Core ARM9 and combined with traditional FPGA fabrics/gates + High-Speed I/O interfaces, like USB2.0, HDMI, 1Gb Ethernet and SATA and provide an total solution for any Embedded Application.
The PCIe/104 OneBank™ design enables the EMC²-ZU4EV to be added to robust and rugged installations for various commercial, medial, industrial and military uses and to enable more versatility the EMC²-ZU4EV also incorporates a VITA57.1 FMC™ LPC connector opening up an range of extra possibilities and expansion options.
- PCIe/104 OneBank SBC w. Quad ARM53 & 1Gbyte DDR4
- Xilinx Zynq SoC FPGA for I/O Interface and processing
- Integrated 1Gb Ethernet, combined w. USB2, SATA-2
- PCI Express Gen 2 compatible and integrate PCI Express switch
- Infinite number of EMC²-ZU4EV can be stacked for large I/O solutions
- Expandable with any VITA57.1 FMC I/O Module for more flexibility
- 96mm x 90 mm PC/104 Form-Factor with Cable-less Break-Out PCB Connector