PC/104 OneBank Board w. Zynq ZU4CG MPSoC FPGA
The EMC²-ZU4CG is a PCIe/104 OneBank™ SBC with a Xilinx Zynq SoC and a VITA57.1 FMC™ LPC I/O board. The main processing power of the EMC²-ZU4CG is a Dual Core ARM V7 and combined with traditional FPGA fabrics/gates + High-Speed I/O interfaces, like USB2.0, HDMI, 1Gb Ethernet and SATA and provide an total solution for any Embedded Application.
The PCIe/104 OneBank™ design enables the EMC²-ZU4CG to be added to robust and rugged installations for various commercial, medial, industrial and military uses and to enable more versatility the EMC²-ZU4CG also incorporates a VITA57.1 FMC™ LPC connector opening up an range of extra possibilities and expansion options.
- PCIe/104 OneBank SBC w. Dual ARM V7 & 2Gbyte DDR4
- Xilinx Zynq SoC FPGA for I/O Interface and processing
- Integrated 1Gb Ethernet, combined w. USB2, SATA-2
- PCI Express Gen 2 compatible and integrate PCI Express switch
- Infinite number of EMC²-ZU4CG can be stacked for large I/O solutions
- Expandable with any VITA57.1 FMC I/O Module for more flexibility
- 96mm x 90 mm PC/104 Form-Factor with Cable-less Break-Out PCB Connector
This module is the replacement of the TE0820-02-04CG-1EA.
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ XCZU4CG-1SFVC784E
- ZU4CG, 784 Pin Packages
- Dual Cortex-R5 32-bit ARM v7 real-time processing unit (RPU)
- Four high-speed serial I/O (HSSIO)
- 132 x HP PL I/Os (3 banks)
- 14 x PS MIOs (6 of the MIOs intended for SD card interface in default configuration)
- 4 x serial PS GTR transceivers
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- Plug-on module with 2 x 100-pin and 1 x 60-pin high-speed hermaphroditic strips
- 2 GByte DDR4 SDRAM, 32-Bit databus-width
- 128 MByte QSPI boot Flash in dual parallel mode
- 4 GByte e.MMC Memory (up to 64 GByte)
- Programmable quad PLL clock generator PLL for PS GTR clocks (optional external reference)
- Gigabit Ethernet transceiver PHY
- MAC address serial EEPROM
- Hi-speed USB2 ULPI transceiver with full OTG support
- Real Time Clock
- All power supplies on board.
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity.
- 4 x 5 cm form factor