The OI115 is a combination of a HDMI In / Out module and the EMC²-DP.
As such this system gives you HDMI In and Out on a one bank PC104 FPGA carrier card.
Key points of the I/O module:
- HDMI Input/Output FMC module (FMC-IMAGEON)
- HDMI input
- HDMI output
- Interface for ON Semiconductor VITA image sensor modules
- Video clock synthesizer
Key points of the carrier:
- PCIe/104 OneBank Carrier for Trenz SoC Modules
- PCI Express Gen 2 compatible and integrate PCI Express switch
- Infitive number of EMC²-DP can be stacked for large I/O solutions
- Expandable with any VITA57.1 FMC I/O Module for more flexibility
- 96mm x 90 mm PC/104 Form-Factor with Cable-less Break-Out PCB Connector
We have a wide range of FPGA modules. They are all based on the Trenz 5×4 System on Module standard, including Artix, Zync, Kintex and Kintex UltraScale FPGAs
For more information on these modules, please see out SoM Systems please see our range here: SoM Range.