As such this system gives you 5 channels of Logic Standard Digital IO on a started size PC104 One bank carrier.
Key points of the I/O module:
- Open Hardware (Published under CERN OHL)
- 5 input/output ports (Lemo 00 connectors)
- Output levels: LVTTL (+3.3 V over a 50-Ohm load).
- Input levels: Logic standard (Vih = [1-5]V)
- Output Rise/fall times: max. 2 ns
- Input bandwidth: min. 200 MHz
- Programmable 50-Ohm input termination in each channel
- LVDS I/O on the carrier side
- One of the inputs is capable of driving a global clock net in the carrier’s FPGA
- Inputs protected against +15V pulses with a pulse width of up to 10us @ 50Hz
Key points of the carrier:
- PCIe/104 OneBank Carrier for Trenz SoC Modules
- PCI Express Gen 2 compatible and integrate PCI Express switch
- Infitive number of EMC²-DP can be stacked for large I/O solutions
- Expandable with any VITA57.1 FMC I/O Module for more flexibility
- 96mm x 90 mm PC/104 Form-Factor with Cable-less Break-Out PCB Connector
The OI112 needs to be coupled with the FPGA module of your choice. Depending on the application you are designing for, we have a range of FPGAs to suit.
They are all based on the Trenz 5×4 System on Module standard, including Artix, Zync, Kintex and Kintex UltraScale FPGAs
For more information on these modules, please see out SoM Systems please see our range here: SoM Range.