The oi012 is a combination of a low-noise clock generation and distribution module (FMC407) and the EMC²-DP.
As such this system gives you 7 output clocks with a frequency between 34.375 MHz and 4.4GHz and 7 output triggers on a one bank PC104 FPGA carrier card.
Key points of the I/O module:
- External clock input and onboard VCO
- External reference input and onboard reference (30.72MHz)
- External 1PPS, Sync, and Trigger inputs
- Eight synchronized clock outputs (34.375MHz-4.4GHz)
- Eight synchronized trigger or 1PPS outputs
- Onboard GPS receiver for accurate data time stamping
- Fully controllable from FMC connector
- VITA 57.1-2010 compliant
- LPC (Low-Pin Count) 160-Pin Connector
- Mil-I-46058c Conformal Coating Compliant – Optional
- A breakout cable on the front panel makes all clock and trigger signals available on individual SMA sockets.
Key points of the carrier:
- PCIe/104 OneBank Carrier for Trenz SoC Modules
- PCI Express Gen 2 compatible and integrate PCI Express switch
- Infinite number of EMC²-DP can be stacked for large I/O solutions
- Expandable with any VITA57.1 FMC I/O Module for more flexibility
- 96mm x 90 mm PC/104 Form-Factor with Cable-less Break-Out PCB Connector
The oi012 needs to be coupled with the FPGA module of your choice. Depending on the application you are designing for, we have a range of FPGAs to suit.
They are all based on the Trenz 5×4 System on Module standard, including Artix, Zync, Kintex and Kintex UltraScale FPGAs
For more information on these modules, please see out SoM Systems please see our range here: SoM Range.OI012