As such this system gives you four gigabit ethernet connectors on a one bank PC104 FPGA carrier card.
Key points of the I/O module:
- 4 x 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Ports
- LPC FMC: Pin compatible with FMC carriers
- 125MHz Oscillator for the MAC
- Weight 450 grams
- Dimensions 140 x 100 x 25 mm
- Supply Voltage 2.5V or 1.8V (Please specify when ordering)
Key points of the carrier:
- PCIe/104 OneBank Carrier for Trenz SoC Modules
- PCI Express Gen 2 compatible and integrate PCI Express switch
- Infinite number of EMC²-DP can be stacked for large I/O solutions
- Expandable with any VITA57.1 FMC I/O Module for more flexibility
- 96mm x 90 mm PC/104 Form-Factor with Cable-less Break-Out PCB Connector
The oi013 needs to be coupled with the FPGA module of your choice. Depending on the application you are designing for, we have a range of FPGAs to suit.
They are all based on the Trenz 5×4 System on Module standard, including Artix, Zync, Kintex and Kintex UltraScale FPGAs
For more information on these modules, please see out SoM Systems please see our range here: SoM Range.