As such this system gives you two 14 bit 125 MSPS ADC channels and 2 sixteen bit 250 MSPS DAC channels all on a one bank PC104 FPGA carrier card.
Key points of the I/O module:
- VITA57.1 FMC-LPCTM (subset, no MGT) mezzanine.
- One dual channel ADC.
- One dual channel DAC.
- PLL clock synthesizer.
- External clock and trigger inputs.
Key points of the carrier:
- PCIe/104 OneBank Carrier for Trenz SoC Modules
- PCI Express Gen 2 compatible and integrate PCI Express switch
- Infinite number of EMC²-DP can be stacked for large I/O solutions
- Expandable with any VITA57.1 FMC I/O Module for more flexibility
- 96mm x 90 mm PC/104 Form-Factor with Cable-less Break-Out PCB Connector
The oi913 needs to be coupled with the FPGA module of your choice. Depending on the application you are designing for, we have a range of FPGAs to suit.
They are all based on the Trenz 5×4 System on Module standard, including Artix, Zync, Kintex and Kintex UltraScale FPGAs
For more information on these modules, please see out SoM Systems please see our range here: SoM Range.OI913