The oi710 a combination of a DAC module (SMT-FMC211) and the EMC²-DP.
As such this system gives you four 1.25GHz DAC channels on a one bank PC104 FPGA carrier card.
Key points of the I/O module:
- Quad channel DAC (TI DAC3484)
- ADC control by Artix-7 FPGA (XC7A15T)
- 16-bit DDR3 of local memory for ADC data
- I2C bus to control
- External clock and triggers
Key points of the carrier:
- PCIe/104 OneBank Carrier for Trenz SoC Modules
- PCI Express Gen 2 compatible and integrate PCI Express switch
- Infinite number of EMC²-DP can be stacked for large I/O solutions
- Expandable with any VITA57.1 FMC I/O Module for more flexibility
- 96mm x 90 mm PC/104 Form-Factor with Cable-less Break-Out PCB Connector
The oi710 needs to be coupled with the FPGA module of your choice. Depending on the application you are designing for, we have a range of FPGAs to suit. They are all based on the Trenz 5×4 System on Module standard, including Artix, Zynq, Kintex and Kintex UltraScale FPGAs
For more information on these modules, please see out SoM Systems please see our range here: SoM Range.OI710