The oi814 is a combination of a single or dual Channel ADC module (FMC122) and the EMC²-DP.
As such this system gives you 1 channel at 2.5 GSPS, or two channels at 1.25 GSPS both 8 bit on a one bank PC104 FPGA carrier card.
Key points of the I/O module:
- Dual – Single 8-Bit Channel Operation
- 2-Channel 1.25 Gsps A/D conversion Mode
- 1-channel 2.50 Gsps A/D conversion Mode (calibration package required, option –C48 to be added to P/N)
- VITA 57.1-2010 compliant.
- Conduction Cooled
- 1.25Gsps or 625Msps DDR LVDS outputs
- Coax front panel inputs on SSMC connectors
- Single ended AC-coupled analog input.
- Flexible clock tree enables:
- internal clock
- external clock
- Mil-I-46058c Conformal Coating Compliant (optional)
- LPC – Low Pin Count Connector (160-pins)
Key points of the carrier:
- PCIe/104 OneBank Carrier for Trenz SoC Modules
- PCI Express Gen 2 compatible and integrate PCI Express switch
- Infitive number of EMC²-DP can be stacked for large I/O solutions
- Expandable with any VITA57.1 FMC I/O Module for more flexibility
- 96mm x 90 mm PC/104 Form-Factor with Cable-less Break-Out PCB Connector
The oi814 needs to be coupled with the FPGA module of your choice. Depending on the application you are designing for, we have a range of FPGAs to suit.
They are all based on the Trenz 5×4 System on Module standard, including Artix, Zync, Kintex and Kintex UltraScale FPGAs
For more information on these modules, please see out SoM Systems please see our range here: SoM Range.OI814